Friday, August 30, 2013

Memory Monday (Super quick update) 12/3/10 - 23


Friday, December 3, 2010


I haven't been on my computer for two weeks.  Here's the reason why:

A very faint line.  I actually threw this test away thinking it
was negative.  I got it back out, did some research and
 decided I should test again.

A definte YES!



I am 8 weeks today and have the normal (for me) all-day-nausea!  I'm hoping that it goes away soon. 
Jack is doing good.  His seizures have started to decrease and he has been sleeping through the night (most nights anyway).  The nurse has been a big help since I don't feel well all day and then John takes over in the evenings. 

I'll try not to go so long between posts from now on. 


Posted by Tracy at 4:30 PM 4 comments


Labels: Baby, Pregnancy, Seizures

No comments:

Post a Comment