Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I got to touch him

I had this dream in September of this year:
 
I was in my work clothes running a 5k.  I ran into a friend and she told me that she was pregnant but no one knew and not to put it on Facebook.  I told her that I had gotten off Facebook for a while but I wouldn't tell anyone.  I completed my run and started looking for my hotel.  John and I were both staying in the hotel but had different rooms because he was there for work.  I found John's room and went in.  John and Jack were laying in bed.  Jack looked just like he did when he was alive except his hair was a little shorter.  I went to Jack's side of the bed and noticed that all the sheets were white.  I bent down to touch his face.  I told him that he was beautiful, more beautiful than I remembered.  He looked at me and kind of smiled.  One of his half smiles.
 
When I woke up I smiled and felt at peace.  I haven't remembered many of my dreams since Jack died.  It was so nice to get to see and touch him.  Even if it was only a dream and very brief.


This was taken in November 2010. 
I remembered taking this after I had my dream.

1 comment: