Monday, November 11, 2013

Memory Monday (15 weeks) 1/23/11 - 32



I am 15 weeks and 2 days.  John says that I finally look pregnant.  I started really showing about a week ago.  I am feeling much better these days.  I couldn't wait to get out of the first trimester.  Since I have my appetite back I expect to gain back the 12 pounds that I lost. 

I think I felt the baby move this week.  I felt Jack move at 18 weeks.  With this being my second and I know what those little squirmy movements feel like, I can tell earlier. 

 
 
I go to the doctor this Wednesday.  Since they said that I would have a growth scan (ultrasound measuring baby) each month I hope to have some new pictures of the little one. 

Recently, I have been cleaning and taking care of the house.  Since I wasn't able to for the past 10 weeks it feels good to have my house back to normal.  Grandma (my mom) is coming down this weekend to visit and look for apartments.  For those who don't know yet, she is moving down here in April.  She's really excited and can't wait to help with Jack and the new baby. 

Posted by Tracy at 5:10 PM 6 comments http://img2.blogblog.com/img/icon18_edit_allbkg.gif


Labels: Baby, Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment