Monday, November 5, 2012

Memory Monday (Jack can...) 10/2/10 - 10


Saturday, October 2, 2010


I feel like I am always telling doctors, therapists or case managers what Jack can't do.  The appointments end and I feel drained.  So this post is about what Jack likes to do and can do...

Jack likes the Isty Bitsy Spider
                his purple tomato chair
                to cuddle
                to play with his toy bar
                his disco ball
                his mobile/projector
                to take naps with Daddy
                to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed
                his black box
                his head rubbed
                to swing
                when Bailey and Gavin talk to him
                to meet new people
                his legs massaged
                to touch clothes in stores
                to swim
                to go on short walks
                to touch things with his feet
                         
Jack can be so sweet at 4 AM
               make funny faces when I brush his teeth
               let me know when I'm being too loud
               push up with his arms when his nose is rubbed
               hold my hand
               bat at his toys
               watch Baby Einstein movies
               push my hand away when he doesn't like something
               say ah-boo, ah-goo, ah-moo and muh
               let me know when he wants to be held
               eat small bites of food
               make me smile  :-)

Posted by Tracy at 8:14 PM 3 comments


Labels: Happy

1 comment: