Thursday, September 6, 2012

Capturing the Moment

I have a wonderful friend, Deborah, that is also I photographer and a great blogger.  You can check her blog out here.  I met her in San Antonio and some may have seen my maternity pictures and Jack's newborn session. 




Well, today I received pictures that she took of Jackson's visitation.  I will say that I cried my eyes out when I saw the photos and knew that I had to share some of them.  She really did capture the moment.  It was so hard to look at them but they are absolutely beautiful.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. oh Tracy...my heart aches for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes were so distant this night. My heart aches for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful. What a great tribute. You are right. They capture the moment. I could feel your feeling and cried too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tender moments. I think it's awesome that you reactivated your blog as a healing venue and memorial to your beautiful baby boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you gently breathe a little deeper each day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!! Brings tears to my eyes, Love you!!

    ReplyDelete