Friday, September 21, 2012

The Sweetest Donation

I don't usually post twice in one day but when I got the mail today there was a letter in there that needed to be seen. 

 
As I read it, tears filled up my eyes.  What a suprise for this sweet little girl to ask for donations for Jack's plaque.  Jen you have a wonderful little girl!  THANK YOU Reagan for doing this for Jack and Happy 7th Birthday!
 
I sent the check in this week for the plaque.  When I spoke to Marsha at the Arboretum she said that it usually takes 2 months to get everything complete.  I will make plans either when the plaque is set or in the spring for the get together at the Arboretum in honor of Jack.  I can't thank everyone enough for the wonderful support and donations.  It was a complete success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment