Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mom of Four

Last week we had a TV repair man in our house.  Sarah was being her silly, cute self.  So he started talking about his two month old little girl.  He even showed me a picture of her.  Cutie!
Then he asked.  The question that I dread coming up.  Do you have any other children?  I said yes.  Luckily he didn't ask any other questions after.  I'm not sure how to explain that to a complete stranger.  Of course she has three older brothers.  But do I want to go into the details with someone I just met?  Do they want to hear about it? 
While shopping, well meaning strangers will come up and start talking to Sarah.  Then they ask, does she have any siblings.  Yes, three brothers.  Then I wait, will they ask anymore questions?  The usually reply is,  oh, I bet they look out for her.  More than you know.
I will always be a mom of four, one baby just happens to have his angel wings. 
 




 

1 comment: