Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Special Mail

Yesterday I received two special gifts.  One was a necklace that I haven't stop wearing since I got it (except to sleep) and the other two little butterflies from Butterflies for Courageous Kids.  I will explain them both.
First, the necklace.  One of my dear friends, Holly, designs jewelry and recently launched her jewelry website.  When I told her that I wanted to order something just not sure what, she told me that she was working on a necklace called Angels Among Us.  Then asked if I wanted to help her design it and include Jack's story on her website.  What a neat memorial for Jack.  So we worked together and finally got it just right.  At least I think so.  I love the angel wing and his birthstone.  It really makes the necklace.  Please check out Holly's website, Sophie's Style and her Facebook page.  There is some amazing jewelry on there. 
 
Next, the butterflies.  I was on Facebook one evening and saw that a couple of my friends had liked this page and had received butterflies.  I went to check it out.  It's a very neat cause and an awesome young lady named Alli.  I will let you go to her Butterflies for Courageous Kids Facebook page to read more about it. 
I thought about immediately asking for a butterfly for Jack but stopped.  I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  A month passed and I was looking at the new butterflies she posted and saw one that had "Sarah" on it.  Just because of my Sarah I looked at it.  I saw my babies on there.  Wait, what?  Someone requested one for her.  Oh my.  I commented on the picture and said that I thought about requesting one for Jack.  Alli told me that she wanted it to be a surprise but she was working on a special one for him.  I teared up.  How awesome! 
The best we could get before she tried to eat it.

I can't wait to take Jack his.  I will be sure to post pictures when I do.  I still do not know who requested them but THANK YOU!  It really means a lot to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment